This job posting is no longer active on BostonJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
Bay Cove Human ServicesLocation: Somerville, MA 02143 Document ID: AE076-0048 Posted on: 2020-02-2802/28/2020 Job Type: Regular
Will not pay relocation expenses
HOUR Hourly Wage: $16.50 minimum Minimum Education: Not Specified2020-03-29
Case Manager- Men's Residential Services
Recognized by the Boston Globe as one of the Top Places To Work, Bay Cove Human Services is a private, not-for-profit corporation that provides a wide variety of services to individuals and their families who face the life-long challenges of developmental disabilities, aging, mental illness and drug and alcohol addiction. We have a wide variety of programs available to our clients including residential services, employment support, and day habilitation programs. Bay Cove's 2,000 highly trained employees serve more than 20,000 individuals and their families each year at more than 160 different program sites throughout Greater Boston and southeastern Massachusetts.
To find out more about Bay Cove and gain access to all of our current openings, click the banner above.
|Requisition #8904||Case Manager (Men's Residence - Summit Avenue, Somerville)||Schedule: M-F 10AM-6PM||Salary: $16.50/Hour|
Bay Cove Human Services, Inc., a leading Massachusetts human services organization, seeks a Case Manager for Men's Residence, a residential program for men experiencing the struggles of early sobriety. The Case Manager works with a multidisciplinary team, and is responsible for providing the necessary case management and support for our patients.
We are looking for someone who strives to:
- Challenge thinking.
- Be different.
- Lead change.
- Bay Cove is looking for people who are inspired and inspiring.
- Provide group counseling to all clients regarding substance abuse.
- Provide case management and engage in care consultation regarding specific clients with other staff, relatives and appropriate representatives of other agencies, including social service agencies, housing authorities, health care providers and vocational issues.
- Provide crisis intervention when necessary.
- Prepare client evaluations and develop and implement treatment plans.
- Make appropriate referrals and complete follow-up referrals to insure proper aftercare.
- Maintain client records and programmatic documentation and insure their confidentiality.
- What you will need to bring: Education - Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Experience – Experience in individual and group counseling.
- Knowledge of the field of substance abuse.
- Understanding of modality specific issues, such as substance abuse, homelessness, trauma, and other co-occurring disorders.
- Skills – Good written and verbal skills, computer skills, record keeping, and organizational skills.
- Ability to follow and enforce the policies and procedures of the program.
- Be able to work independently and be responsible.
- Able to accept supervision and be part of a team.
- Ability to respond physically to the needs of the clients or other programs issues on all floors of the facility.
- License/Certification – CADAC/LADAC or equivalent preferred, or actively pursuing certification.
- Keywords: Substance Abuse, Group, Addictions, Recovery, Mental Health, Counselor, Case Management, Therapy, Care Coordination, Clinical Supervision, Management
- Driving License Required? Yes
- Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.
Apply online by going to https://www.baycove/org/apply/index.cfm?pid=8904.
Bay Cove Human Services, 66 Canal Street, Boston, MA 02114
Bay Cove is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer