This job posting is no longer active on BostonJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
This posting cannot receive an online application from your BostonJobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
BridgewellLocation: Saugus, MA 01906 Document ID: AC055-0FO0 Posted on: 2018-09-2109/21/2018 Job Type: Regular
Inspired by the values of caring and respect, together we guide individuals with disabilities and other challenges to achieve and enjoy their highest quality of life and personal growth.
Summary: The Behavior Analyst supports Bridgewell"s mission by overseeing behavioral needs of individuals in Bridgewell residential services. Works with program supervisors, program directors and staff in the assessment of behavioral needs, and in the development and implementation of behavior support plans that meet regulatory requirements of DDS.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in clinical team meetings to assess, develop, monitor, and revise behavior support plans.
- Provide trainings to staff on the implementation of behavior support plans.
- Provide trainings for agency staff on topics related to managing behavioral, social or personal problems of individuals served.
- Assist staff or others in locating and obtaining needed or related resources for individuals.
- Participate as part of the multidisciplinary team for review of client charts.
- Participate in all relevant meetings with DDS and relevant supervisor groups within the agency.
- Participate in the agency"s referral/assessment processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Masters degree in psychology or related field
- Must have had at least two years of experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities or those who are dually diagnosed (MR/DD and psychiatric disabilities).
- BCBA or BCBA eligible preferred
- Strong leadership and problem solving skills
- Strong clinical skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of behavioral concepts and techniques
- Demonstrated ability to develop and foster positive relationships with funding sources
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Employee is required to drive a motor vehicle.
- Must have a normal range of eyesight with or without corrective lenses
- Must have a normal range of hearing with or without corrective equipment
Bridgewell is an EOE/F/M/Vets/Disabled
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
|More Jobs from Bridgewell|