This job posting is no longer active on BostonJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
This posting cannot receive an online application from your BostonJobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
BridgewellLocation: Saugus, MA 01906 Document ID: AB174-0D93 Posted on: 2017-05-1505/15/2017 Job Type: Regular
Awake Overnight Direct Support Professional
Inspired by the values of caring and respect, together we guide individuals with disabilities and other challenges to achieve and enjoy their highest quality of life and personal growth.
The Awake Overnight Direct Support Professional will provide support and assistance to individuals with developmental and psychiatric disabilities during the overnight hours.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide support and assist individuals with all activities of daily living.
2. Provide services to individuals according to DDS, CARF and all applicable regulatory standards and Bridgewell policies and procedures.
3. Maintain required documentation according to DDS and all applicable regulatory standards, and Bridgewell policies and procedures.
4. Provide assistance to individuals during the overnight shift.
5. Complete household cleaning duties as assigned.
6. Administer medications according to MAP regulations.
7. Maintain core training certifications including CPR/FA, OSHA, CPI and MAP.
8. Transport individuals as needed.
9. Comply with Bridgewell Awake Overnight Call-In procedures.
10. Other duties as assigned.
1. Must be a high school graduate with a minimum of 1 year of experience working with people with developmental or psychiatric disabilities.
2. Bachelor"s degree or Associate"s degree in related field preferred.
1. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
2. Excellent organizational and problem solving skills needed.
3. Must have a valid Driver"s license in state they reside.
4. Basic computer skills.
1. While performing the duties of this job, employee is frequently required to climb stairs.
2. Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds.
3. The employee must be able to drive a vehicle.
4. Must have a normal range of eyesight with or without corrective lenses.
5. Must have a normal range of hearing with or without corrective equipment.
Requires acceptable results of CORI check according to Bridgewell policy.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Bridgewell is an EOE/M/F/Vets/Disabled
|More Jobs from Bridgewell|