This posting cannot receive an online application from your BostonJobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
North Suffolk Mental Health AssociationLocation: Revere, MA 02151 Document ID: AC443-5KBX Posted on: 2018-12-1512/15/2018 Job Type: Full-time
- Supports, coaches and trains a youth in order to support linkages to community resources and services that will sustain the youth's optimal functioning in the community.
- Works closely with the family, and any behavioral health existing/referring provider(s) to implement the goals and objectives identified by the referring provider, when the youth is not enrolled in Intensive Care Coordination (ICC).
- Participates as a member of the Care Planning Team (CPT) and clearly outlines the goals of the Therapeutic Mentoring Service in the Individual Care Plan (ICP), when the youth is enrolled in Intensive Care Coordination (ICC).
- Assists the youth in communicating his/her needs to the treatment team when age-appropriate.
- Must be able to work in the community and in-home settings.
Experience: At least one (1) year experience working with children/adolescents/transition age youth preferred. Ability to work in community and in-home settings
Education: Bachelor's degree in a human service field from an accredited university preferred. Associate's degree in a human services field from an accredited school, or High school diploma or GED and a minimum of two years of experience working with children/adolescents/transition age youth.
Skills: You must have valid Driver's license and ability to work in community and in-home settings. You must be 21 years or older.