This job posting is no longer active on BostonJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
This posting cannot receive an online application from your BostonJobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
North Suffolk Mental Health AssociationLocation: Revere, MA 02151 Document ID: AD101-3AI7 Posted on: 2019-03-2003/20/2019 Job Type: Full-time
Program Manager - Community Service Agency
What you'll do:
- Provide vision, leadership, supervision, training and evaluation of all program staff , and direct 1-1 supervision of the Senior Care Coordinators and Senior Family Partners and implementation of the CSA program per the guidelines outlined in the Performance Specifications and CSA Operations Manual.
- Chair the CSA Systems of Care Committee (SOCC).
- Develop the SOCC membership across the spectrum of community providers and resources within the DCF Harbor catchment area.
- Develop and Implement policies, procedures and trainings to support the delivery of high fidelity wraparound best practice model that embraces a Systems of Care philosophy and meet contractual and Performance Specifications obligations.
- Ensure that staff implement and consistently adhere to the ten principles of the Wraparound model in all CSA work.
- Promote and provide culturally competent care.
- Conduct hiring and training of staff as well as performance evaluations, and disciplinary actions of program staff, in collaboration with Director of Child and Family Services.
- Plan and facilitate regular Staff and team meetings.
- Provide back-up 24/7 emergency on-call beeper coverage.
- Liaison with state agencies and community based organizations.
- Prepare for and participate in scheduled Technical Assistance and other Managed Care Entity meetings.
- Participate in the marketing of CSA activities across the DCF Harbor catchment area.
- Develop and implement training protocols for program staff consistent with CSA Performance Specifications.
Education: Master's degree in a relevant field required. LICSW highly preferred. CANS certification is required.
Experience: Three (3) years of supervisory and/or management experience. A minimum of 5 years post-graduate experience providing behavioral health services to youth and families. Experience managing a home-based or Wraparound program is preferred.
Skills: Driver's License and reliable transportation.