This job posting is no longer active on BostonJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
This posting cannot receive an online application from your BostonJobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
North Suffolk Mental Health AssociationLocation: Revere, MA 02151 Document ID: AC443-5KBZ Posted on: 2019-04-3004/30/2019 Job Type: Full-time
Intensive Care Coordinator (Portuguese Bilingual)
- Gather information for the completion of comprehensive home-based assessments in the youth's home or another location indicated by the family.
- Provide education, advocacy and support to youth and family.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of a youth and family centered Individual Care Plan.
- Maintain regular contact (face-to-face and telephone) with the youth, family and other relevant persons in the youth's life.
- Assist families in navigating through any of the child/family-serving systems and advocate for family members who are involved with behavioral health systems.
- Facilitate the identification and development of natural supports with family input and support.
- Develops an Individual Care Plan and risk management/safety plan which supports the achievement of goals identified by the family in conjunction with the family, care providers, natural supports and case managers.
Education: Master's or Bachelor's degree in relevant mental health field required (including but not restricted to, counseling, family therapy, social work, psychology, etc.)
Skills: Must have or be able to acquire Child and Adolescent Needs and Strengths (CANS) certification within three (3) months of employment. Must have Driver's License and Automobile. Bilingual/bicultural candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Experience: Familiarity with child & youth serving programs preferred.