This posting cannot receive an online application from your BostonJobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
North Suffolk Mental Health AssociationLocation: Revere, MA 02151 Document ID: AC443-5K4X Posted on: 2018-12-1512/15/2018 Job Type: Full-time
Child and Family Clinician - IHT Program
- Identify and utilize community resources; develop and maintain natural supports for the youth and parent/caregiver(s).
- Reviews and develops risk management plans, and implements focused interventions and behavioral techniques.
- Completes a written comprehensive home-based, psychosocial behavioral health assessment in the youth's home or community.
- Monitoring progress and attainment of treatment plan goals and objectives.
- Work with the entire family, to implement focused interventions and behavioral techniques to: enhance problem-solving, limit-setting, risk management/safety planning, communication, build skills to strengthen the family, advance therapeutic goals, or improve ineffective patterns of interaction.
Experience: Experience in providing home and community based intervention services preferred.
Education: Master's degree in a relevant field required (Family Therapy, psychology, social work or similar mental health field preferred). LCSW, LICSW, LMHC preferred.
Skills: Must have or be able to acquire Child and Adolescent Needs and Strengths (CANS) certification. Must have Driver's License and reliable transportation.