This job posting is no longer active on BostonJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
This posting cannot receive an online application from your BostonJobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
North Suffolk Mental Health AssociationLocation: Revere, MA 02151 Document ID: AC443-5K4X Posted on: 2019-04-3004/30/2019 Job Type: Full-time
Child and Family Clinician (IHT)
- Identify and utilize community resources; develop and maintain natural supports for the youth and parent/caregiver(s).
- Reviews and develops risk management plans, and implements focused interventions and behavioral techniques.
- Completes a written comprehensive home-based, psychosocial behavioral health assessment in the youth's home or community.
- Monitoring progress and attainment of treatment plan goals and objectives.
- Work with the entire family, to implement focused interventions and behavioral techniques to: enhance problem-solving, limit-setting, risk management/safety planning, communication, build skills to strengthen the family, advance therapeutic goals, or improve ineffective patterns of interaction.
Experience: Experience in providing home and community based intervention services preferred.
Education: Master's degree in a relevant field required (Family Therapy, psychology, social work or similar mental health field preferred). LCSW, LICSW, LMHC preferred.
Skills: Must have or be able to acquire Child and Adolescent Needs and Strengths (CANS) certification. Must have Driver's License and reliable transportation.
Competitive & Comprehensive Benefits:
- Paid Time Off Two weeks' Vacation per year (three weeks after 2 years of service), 12 Sick Days per year, and 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Health & Dental Insurance, with generous employer contribution
- Pet Insurance
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Medical/Dependent Care/Commuter Flexible Spending Accounts
- Access to State Tuition Remission Program (Worksite Specific)
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Discounted Movie Tickets
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Internal Advancement Opportunities/Opportunities to earn CEUs