This posting cannot receive an online application from your BostonJobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
North Suffolk Mental Health AssociationLocation: Revere, MA 02151 Document ID: AC443-5K4X Posted on: 2019-02-2302/23/2019 Job Type: Full-time
Child and Family Clinician (IHT)
- Identify and utilize community resources; develop and maintain natural supports for the youth and parent/caregiver(s).
- Reviews and develops risk management plans, and implements focused interventions and behavioral techniques.
- Completes a written comprehensive home-based, psychosocial behavioral health assessment in the youth's home or community.
- Monitoring progress and attainment of treatment plan goals and objectives.
- Work with the entire family, to implement focused interventions and behavioral techniques to: enhance problem-solving, limit-setting, risk management/safety planning, communication, build skills to strengthen the family, advance therapeutic goals, or improve ineffective patterns of interaction.
Experience: Experience in providing home and community based intervention services preferred.
Education: Master's degree in a relevant field required (Family Therapy, psychology, social work or similar mental health field preferred). LCSW, LICSW, LMHC preferred.
Skills: Must have or be able to acquire Child and Adolescent Needs and Strengths (CANS) certification. Must have Driver's License and reliable transportation.
Competitive & Comprehensive Benefits:
- Paid Time Off Two weeks' Vacation per year (three weeks after 2 years of service), 12 Sick Days per year, and 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Health & Dental Insurance, with generous employer contribution
- Pet Insurance
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Medical/Dependent Care/Commuter Flexible Spending Accounts
- Access to State Tuition Remission Program (Worksite Specific)
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Discounted Movie Tickets
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Internal Advancement Opportunities/Opportunities to earn CEUs