This job posting is no longer active on BostonJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
Care DimensionsLocation: Danvers, MA Document ID: AA306-0E36 Posted on: 03/23/2017 Job Type: Full-time
Full-Time, Exempt. Monday through Friday with some potential for weekend rotation.
Care Dimensions is the largest not-for-profit hospice in Massachusetts, serving more than 90 communities. As a member of the interdisciplinary team, the Registered Nurse works under the supervision of a Clinical Manager or Hospice House Manager and the attending physician to coordinate all aspects of the patient's care in accordance with current professional standards and practice to maximize the comfort and health of patients and families.
Responsible for identifying patient/family needs and for providing supportive care in accordance with the attending physician's orders and plan of care and Care Dimensions policies and procedures.
• Registered Nurse, currently licensed in Massachusetts in good standing
• Associate's degree in nursing required; Bachelor's degree in nursing, or equivalent preferred.
• Minimum three years of varied work experience as a professional nurse, and preferably one of the three years in an acute setting.
• Demonstrated ability to assess and respond to the needs of patients and families in varied settings.
• Skilled in nursing practice, able to cope with family emotional stress and tolerant of individual lifestyles.
• Demonstrated understanding of hospice philosophy and principles.
• Demonstrated ability to be self-directed, flexible and cooperative in fulfilling role obligation and ability to work effectively within an interdisciplinary team.
• Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and in good working order.