This job posting is no longer active on BostonJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
Care DimensionsLocation: Danvers, MA Document ID: AA436-3RE9 Posted on: 2017-03-0603/06/2017 Job Type: Full-time
Clinical Manager ($5,000 Sign on Bonus)
Based out of our Danvers Office
Reporting to the Clinical Director, the Clinical Manager - Home Care oversees an interdisciplinary team of nurses, social workers, chaplains and hospice aides who provide end of life care in Long Term Care Facilities, Assisted Living Facilities and Private Homes. Responsibilities include, staffing, orientating new employees, clinical competency assessment, performance management and oversight of contracted services.
• Professional Registered Nurse, currently licensed in Massachusetts.
• Associate's degree in nursing required; Bachelor's degree in nursing or equivalent preferred.
• Minimum of five years related experience in hospice, oncology, or home care.
• Minimum of three years management/supervisory experience.
• Demonstrated expertise in hospice philosophy and care, symptom management and assessment skills.
• Ability to supervise, guide and develop the skills of professional and non-professional staff.
• Ability to exercise independent judgement.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills with individuals and groups.
• Ability to visit patients in their place of residence (home, hospital, nursing home) to provide service, supervise and evaluate clinical staff, or assist in an urgent or emergency situation.