This posting cannot receive an online application from your BostonJobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
BridgewellLocation: Danvers, MA 01923 Document ID: AC134-0HC1 Posted on: 2018-05-2405/24/2018 Job Type: Regular
Assistant Clinical Director
Inspired by the values of caring and respect, together we guide individuals with disabilities and other challenges to achieve and enjoy their highest quality of life and personal growth.
Summary: Develop, implement and supervise a training program designed to meet each individuals needs, case management of designated individuals, participation in general duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Clinic Director with day to day management of The Sovner Center outpatient clinic, managing tasks/projects as assigned
- Serve as primary clinician for Bridgewell"s EAP contracts, providing counseling, support and referral direction to clients served. Assist with marketing of EAP services to outside vendors.
- Maintain a therapy caseload of 10 to 15 clients per week.
- Handling and tracking of clinic referrals.
- Manage maintenance, building and vendor issues for The Sovner Center site as needed.
- Oversee the Guardianship Clinics organized with identified DDS offices.
- Management and supervision of front office staff (reception and scheduling), ensuring duties are performed as expected and performance reviews are completed as required.
- Oversee medical records retrieval as needed.
- Manage Utilization Review (UR) system, including running monthly UR reports, compiling data and being part of the UR Multidisciplinary Team as needed.
- Participate in scheduled clinical team and group clinical supervision meetings, and provide supervision at those meetings in the absence of the Clinic Director and/or Assistant Director of Clinical Services.
- Assist in recruitment, interviewing and hiring of new clinical staff as needed.
- Supervise interns as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Masters Degree in social work, psychology, education, or counseling required.
- Massachusetts state licensure required.
- Experience working with people with mental illness and/or developmental disabilities.
- Minimum of one year of supervisory experience.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with electronic health records necessary.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Must have the ability to focus on and assess clinical needs of clients and design indicated treatment goals and objectives.
- While performing the duties of this job, employee is frequently required to climb stairs.
- The employee must be able to drive a vehicle.
- Must have a normal range of eyesight with or without corrective lenses.
- Must have a normal range of hearing with or without corrective equipment.
Requires acceptable CORI results according to Bridgewell policy.
Bridgewell is an EOE/M/F/Vets/Disababled.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
|More Jobs from Bridgewell|