This posting cannot receive an online application from your BostonJobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
North Suffolk Mental Health AssociationLocation: Chelsea, MA 02150 Document ID: AD056-1SUM Posted on: 2019-04-2204/22/2019 Job Type: Full-time
Facilities and Maintenance Worker
- Evaluate the scope of projects and develop job plans for review by the Director.
- Determine and report materials, manpower and cost estimates to complete job to the Director.
- Complete all necessary paperwork including work orders, purchase orders and sales receipts with proper job notation.
- File equipment damage and loss reports, and accident reports in a timely manner.
- Return all unused stock and materials and equipment to the facilities department
- Complete repair work using the latest technology following local and state regulation codes and requirements.
- Carry the on-call emergency beeper and dispatch appropriate vendors to the emergency according to procedure. Responsibility includes follow-through by phone until the emergency is resolved, reporting of emergency procedures followed in a timely manner and prevention recommendations.
Education: Minimum of High School degree or GED equivalent. Trade school attendance or Certificate preferred.
Experience: Minimum of two years experience in property management and maintenance.
Skills: Must have a valid Mass. driver's license and a reliable vehicle.
How to stand out:
Do you have knowledge of basic construction and basic maintenance procedures and practices including material properties and applications, basic electrical, plumbing and carpentry? Let us know in your resume/cover letter!
|More Jobs from North Suffolk Mental Health Association|