This job posting is no longer active on BostonJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
This posting cannot receive an online application from your BostonJobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
North Suffolk Mental Health AssociationLocation: Chelsea, MA 02150 Document ID: AD113-2JA9 Posted on: 2019-04-1004/10/2019 Job Type: Full-time
Program Manager - MH
This member of the MH Residential Services program is responsible for the clinical and administrative aspects of an assigned residential program, as well as the overall health and safety of the persons residing there, under the supervision of the Residential Services Coordinator. The Program Manager, will oversee a nine, ten or eleven bed group home.
- Recruit, train, supervise, evaluate, and facilitate progressive discipline as needed for all staff in conjunction with the Residential Services Coordinator.
- Arrange staff schedules to meet the health and safety requirements, as well as the individual needs of the people.
- Supervises the development and implementation of Quality Indicators through the IAP process and Program Goals.
- Participates in the assessment of person referrals, admissions and discharges.
- Insures the program and person records are current, comprehensive and meet agency and funding source standards.
- Liaison with families/guardians, DMH, and other outside service providers.
- Supervises and participates in the housekeeping and maintenance of the house and vehicle.
- Participates in the development of the program budget, and monitors the program expenses.
- Supervises the management of person's funds and possessions, within the guidelines of the IAP and agency.
- Monitor medications in accordance with MAP regulations
- Teach NSMHA trainings to newly hired employees
- High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor's Degree in a related field preferred.
- Four (4) years experience in human services and supervisory experience required.
- Previous experience with provision and/or management of psychiatric rehabilitation services preferred.
- Must obtain Massachusetts MAP & CPR/First Aide certification within five (5) continuous months of hire
- Valid Mass driver's license required.