This posting cannot receive an online application from your BostonJobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
North Suffolk Mental Health AssociationLocation: Chelsea, MA 02150 Document ID: AC443-5K20 Posted on: 2019-01-1601/16/2019 Job Type: Full-time
The Operations Coordinator supports the Integrated team and assists the Program Director in team management by carrying out duties that include clerical work, record maintenance, creating and maintaining data spreadsheets and completing tracking and auditing tools that can be used for enhancing the quality and completeness of documentation and reports.
1. Is responsible for managing the clerical duties in Integrated Team office
2. Orders office and other supplies as needed
3. Creates work orders for facility and IT issues as needed.
4. Creates team schedules for office coverage and on-call coverage as directed by Program Director
5. Audits confidential records to insure documentation standards are met.
6. Maintains databases and spreadsheets as needed to track data and performance measures.
7. Maintains databases and spreadsheets that document the Care coordination Entities working with persons on Teams
8. Send performance measures and other reports to DMH as required.
9. Keep track of training requirements for team members and register staff for trainings.
10. Keeps track that all required follow up actions are completed for incidents and risk reviews and that documentation is completed as needed.
11. Helps cover for other Operations Coordinators as needed.
12. Participate in all required trainings to enhance skills and knowledge base.
13. Ensures that documentation of team meetings is completed.
14. Participate in NAPPI or approved Agency Safety trainings.
15. Adherence to Agency Safety and Risk Mitigation policies and protocols
Education: High School diploma required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
Experience: Experience of working in human services agencies preferred. Experience using databases , creating spreadsheets and reports.
Skills: Knowledge of advanced data processing skills. Knowledge to create and maintain spreadsheets
FULL TIME EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
Two Weeks' Vacation per year (Three Weeks after 2 years of service), 12 Sick Days per year, and 10 Paid Holidays per year
Health & Dental Insurance, with generous employer contribution
Employer Paid Life Insurance
403 (b) Retirement Plan with employer matching
Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
Medical/Dependent Care/Commuter Flexible Spending Accounts
Access to Credit Union Banking
Access to State Tuition Remission Program (Worksite Specific)
All Team Members have access to the following benefits:
Employee Referral Bonus Program
Discounted Movie Tickets
Comprehensive Training Program
Internal Advancement Opportunities
|More Jobs from North Suffolk Mental Health Association|