This posting cannot receive an online application from your BostonJobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
North Suffolk Mental Health AssociationLocation: Chelsea, MA 02150 Document ID: AC443-5JUW Posted on: 2018-12-1512/15/2018 Job Type: Part-time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate the scope of projects and develop job plans for review by the Director.
- Determine and report materials, manpower and cost estimates to complete job to the Director.
- Complete all necessary paperwork including work orders, purchase orders and sales receipts with proper job notation.
- File equipment damage and loss reports, and accident reports in a timely manner.
- Return all unused stock and materials and equipment to the facilities department
- Complete repair work using the latest technology following local and state regulation codes and requirements.
- Carry the on-call emergency beeper and dispatch appropriate vendors to the emergency according to procedure. Responsibility includes follow-through by phone until the emergency is resolved, reporting of emergency procedures followed in a timely manner and prevention recommendations.
Education: Minimum of High School degree or GED equivalent. Trade school attendance or Certificate preferred. Knowledge of basic construction and basic maintenance procedures and practices including material properties and applications, basic electrical, plumbing and carpentry.
Experience: Minimum of two years experience in property management and maintenance.
Skills:Must have a valid Mass. driver's license and a reliable vehicle. Spanish Bilingual encouraged to apply (please note on resume if bilingual)