This posting cannot receive an online application from your BostonJobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
North Suffolk Mental Health AssociationLocation: Chelsea, MA 02150 Document ID: AC443-5KCG Posted on: 2019-04-3004/30/2019 Job Type: Full-time
Early Childhood Speech Language Pathologist
- Responsible for the assessment, and treatment of children/families between birth through three years of age who are in need of this specialized therapy.
- Offer expertise to clients and staff both in individual and group settings.
- Provide clinical assessments, evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of children using individual and group techniques.
- Administer and interpret client testing activities and prepare written reports.
- Provide direct child developmental and family support and home teaching services and when in role of Service
- Coordinator provide case management to clients in home program and community settings.
Education: A Master's level graduate who holds a certificate of clinical competence (C.C.C.) granted by the American Speech, Language and Hearing Association, and licensed by the Massachusetts Board of Allied Health Professions, or is in his/her clinical fellowship year prior to being granted a C.C.C. Expectation of program to be Certified Early Intervention Specialist (CEIS) within three years of hire.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years experience working with young children. Pediatric feeding experience/infant experience required.
Skills: Spanish/English bilinguals encouraged to apply.
|More Jobs from North Suffolk Mental Health Association|