This posting cannot receive an online application from your BostonJobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
North Suffolk Mental Health AssociationLocation: Chelsea, MA 02150 Document ID: AC443-5KCF Posted on: 2018-12-1512/15/2018 Job Type: Full-time
Early Childhood Clinical Coordinator
- Assist with early childhood program development and implementation of quality management goals.
- Coordinate and provide early intervention services and treatment to child and child/family clients using team approach, in home, program, or other community settings which are identified as clients' natural environments.
- Provide direct child developmental and family support services and case management to clients in home, program, and community/field settings.
- 8. Coordinate and participate as team evaluator in child developmental assessments and monitor conduct of additional child/family assessments and service delivery.
- Facilitate and participate in development of IFSP (Individualized Family Service Plan), and in the execution, review and evaluation of the plan.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities including supporting hiring, training, and evaluation of employees.
Education: Bachelor Level or MA Level degree meeting at minimum DPH EI Provisional Certification requirements as an EI Specialist from an accredited school required. MA DPH Certified Early Intervention Specialist (C.E.I.S.) preferred. CEIS must be fulfilled within one year of assuming position.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years experience within early intervention. Supervisory experience preferred.
Skills: Must have a valid Mass. Driver's license and access to a vehicle.
Tagged as: child, children, families