This posting cannot receive an online application from your BostonJobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
North Suffolk Mental Health AssociationLocation: Chelsea, MA 02150 Document ID: AC443-5K21 Posted on: 2018-12-1512/15/2018 Job Type: Full-time
Clinical Manager - CBFS
This position is responsible for the overall clinical services functioning of the CBFS Residential Services, and the quality of such services as assigned under the supervision of the Director of Residential Services and/ or Residential Service Coordinator. This position is responsible for providing direct clinical leadership, and clinical supervision and training to the Clinical Coordinators and management staff, and overseeing the same level of services for the direct service staff.
- Develops and oversees the implementation of tools, materials, and curriculums that provide program staff with the skills that produce quality outcomes.
- Consultation on and/or participates in individual assessment, intake, discharge, and referral process for all CBFS Residential programs as requested by clinical and management staff.
- Supervises and is ultimately responsible for the provision of all clinical/behavioral services in the CBFS Residential programs within the department.
- Provides clinical supervision to the Clinical Coordinators, and Clinical/Behavioral consultants within the department. Provides clinical training/consultation to Program Coordinators and Residential Services Coordinators as needed.
- Participates in the development of proposals and grants in response to request for proposals.
- Participates in program evaluation, individual program needs assessment, and the development of new programs.
- Actively participates in the development, collection, and review of clinical key indicator data, identifies trends, and participates in the management process which develops solutions, and utilizes problem solving techniques.
- Coordinates and participates in the Individual Risk Review Process as part of the ongoing quality enhancement process.
- Participates with Clinical Coordinator's in development of relapse prevention plans for mental and physical health and co-occurring disorders
- Provides direct service through consultation and/or development and implementation of IAPs for persons in the assigned programs.
- Coordinates service provision with other internal providers, i.e., outpatient therapists and psychiatrists, day treatment programs.
- Responsible for assisting with facilitating risk meetings, preparing and presenting required documentation at internal and external risk meetings
- Responsible for assisting with the preparation and presentation of mental status exams, risk assessments and crisis plans for all persons as indicated.
Education & Experience: Master's Degree with a minimum of six years experience in the provision of behavioral/clinical/educational services, four of which should be post-graduate;
Knowledge of DMH; Knowledge of psychiatric rehabilitation philosophy and techniques required.
Skills: Valid driver's license and personal vehicle required
Schedule: Mon - Fri