This posting cannot receive an online application from your BostonJobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
North Suffolk Mental Health AssociationLocation: Chelsea, MA 02150 Document ID: AC443-5JUX Posted on: 2018-12-1512/15/2018 Job Type: Full-time
This position is a full time position Mon-Fri 8am-5pm, occasionally some evenings until 7pm.
- Responsible for greeting consumers and visitors. Answers telephones promptly, distributes messages as soon as possible in staff mailboxes or by transferring to their voice mail extensions.
- Check-in all consumers in a courteous and professional manner. Verify that each consumers' insurance and demographic information is accurate and up to date in our AR Plus system. Collect and document on the tracking sheets all client co-payments. Complete a check-in ticket for all clients prior to the client being seen for their scheduled appointment
- Ensure all client records/charts are opened, organized, closed and transferred to conform to Agency standards.
- Responsible for entering all client admissions, re-admissions, transfers and terminations into the AR Plus system and ensuring all information is accurate and up to date.
- Pull all records for the clinical staff use as needed throughout the day and ensure there are adequate blank medication & progress notes in the file for documentation of visits.
- Perform perspective audit on all medical records by checking billing ticket to the progress note and ensuring that the billed service is accurately documented in the medical record. Any inaccurate billing should be returned to the clinicians to be corrected and resubmitted. File all accurate medical records properly and place billing tickets in the encounter bin.
- Schedule appointments as assigned.
- Updating files, locating and pulling charts, organizing medical record information, maintain clinic forms.
- Perform administrative functions of other team members during their absence.
- File all urine screens and make copies for the clinicians of all positive screens.
Education: High School Diploma or GED completion required. Be or be able to become CPR/FA certified (training provided)
Experience:Previous office experience required.
Skills:Computer literacy required. Good organization skills and the ability to multi task in a demanding and fast paced environment. Spanish-speaking encouraged to apply - please put in resume/CL if bilingual.