This job posting is no longer active on BostonJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
This posting cannot receive an online application from your BostonJobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
North Suffolk Mental Health AssociationLocation: Chelsea, MA 02150 Document ID: AD103-2P1R Posted on: 2019-04-2304/23/2019 Job Type: Full-time
Spanish Bilingual Clinic Reception and Administration Assistant
Schedule: 40 hours a week. One or two evenings until 8 pm.
- Responsible for greeting consumers and visitors. Answers telephones promptly, distributes messages as soon as possible in staff mailboxes or by transferring to their voice mail extensions.
- Check-in all consumers in a courteous and professional manner. Verify that each consumers' insurance and demographic information is accurate and up to date in our AR Plus system. Collect and document on the tracking sheets all client co-payments.
- Ensure all client records/charts are opened, organized, closed and transferred to conform to Agency standards.
- Responsible for entering all client admissions, re-admissions, transfers and terminations into the AR Plus system and ensuring all information is accurate and up to date.
- Scan all client information into medical records in an accurate and timely manner.
- Complete and mail, in a timely fashion all PCP releases. Mailing the original and filing a copy in the correspondence section noting date, time and your initials in the top right hand corner.
- Schedule appointments as assigned.
- Distribute interoffice, incoming and outgoing mail, Check all faxes periodically and distribute.
- Assist in the QA process by updating charts.
- File all urine screens and make copies for the clinicians of all positive screens.
- Maintain and copy all necessary clinic forms.
- Check clinician schedules for any additions.
- Call clients to remind them of the scheduled appointments on the day prior to the appointments.
Experience: office experience required.
Education: High School Diploma or GED completion required.
Skill: Computer literacy required. Be or be able to become CPR/FA certified according to NSMHA policy (training provided).