This posting cannot receive an online application from your BostonJobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
North Suffolk Mental Health AssociationLocation: Chelsea, MA 02150 Document ID: AC443-5KC7 Posted on: 2018-12-1512/15/2018 Job Type: Full-time
Awake Overnight - Winthrop, MA
Pay Rate: $15/Hr
Expectations of the Role:
1. Be awake and available to persons during the entire overnight shift, until the morning staff person arrives.
2. Perform household maintenance and upkeep activities as assigned by supervisor.
3. Perform security checks on an hourly basis
4. Write general log notes at end of shift, noting any incidents, and maintain regular communication with other team members.
5. Perform weekly medication counts, medication audits and communicate with day staff the need to order refills.
6. Assist in showering and completion of laundry with persons served.
7. Adhere to individuals' plan of care as written, trained and instructed.
8. Complete basic administrative tasks such as filing, data entry, and word processing.
9. Perform basic data collection, data entry, and tallying of information with respect to IAP goals and objectives, and protocol sheets.
10. Perform all duties based on person's needs and schedule.
11. Call into overnight calling system every hour and record your name.
12. Be knowledgeable of each person's risk and crisis management plans
13. At the beginning of each shift, meet with staff person going off shift to review all persons served and program information. At the end of the shift communicate information to staff person arriving.
14. Monitor response to medications and vital signs; administer and document medications in accordance with MAP regulations.
What You Need :
- High school or GED equivalent required. Bachelor's in related field preferred.
- One (1) year human services experience with similar population required.
- Must have Driver's license.
- Must be MAP certified, CPR/first aide certified within five (5) continuous months of employment/date of hire.
Two Weeks' Vacation per year (Three Weeks after 2 years of service), 12 Sick Days per year, and 10 Paid Holidays per year
Health & Dental Insurance, with generous employer contribution
Employer Paid Life Insurance
403 (b) Retirement Plan with employer matching
Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
Medical/Dependent Care/Commuter Flexible Spending Accounts
Access to Credit Union Banking
Access to State Tuition Remission Program (Worksite Specific)
All Team Members have access to the following benefits:
Employee Referral Bonus Program
Discounted Movie Tickets
Comprehensive Training Program
Internal Advancement Opportunities