This posting cannot receive an online application from your BostonJobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
North Suffolk Mental Health AssociationLocation: Chelsea, MA 02150 Document ID: AC443-5JUU Posted on: 2019-04-2204/22/2019 Job Type: Full-time
Accounts Receivable Third-Party Authorization Coordinator
- Monitor and track clinics' initial and extended authorizations for date and unit/session exhaustion.
- Run AR Plus authorization reports no less than twice weekly to monitor and request authorizations from third party funders.
- Confirm authorization receipt with online insurances.
- Enter authorizations into AR Plus system. Ensure that all visits are properly linked to calculate correctly.
- Run Status 13 reports weekly as double check against visits without authorization.
- Prepare, track and submit weekly staff non-compliant report to clinical managers, AR Director, and Director of Operations for clinician follow up
- Monitor and support CSA, CSP and Day Treatment authorization processes during approved absences.
- Keep abreast of all funder authorization requirements and revisions. Distribute changes to appropriate parties.
- Responsible for improving and maintaining denials for authorization issues, keeping the write off percentages under 1% for the clinics and reporting reasons for any increases to AR Director.
- Responsible for all follow-up authorization procedures in order to maximize collection.
Education: High School Diploma or GED required. Moderate knowledge of third party insurances, billing, collection and authorization processes.
Experience: Third party billing experience dealing with insurance company's requirements for billing/collection and/or direct prior authorization experience required. Moderate knowledge of third party insurances, billing, collection and authorization processes.
Skills: Highly organized and detail oriented with proven ability to set and meet deadlines and goals. Experience with excel required.
|More Jobs from North Suffolk Mental Health Association|