This posting cannot receive an online application from your BostonJobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
BridgewellLocation: Chelmsford, MA 01824 Document ID: A9234-03IY Posted on: 2018-10-2910/29/2018 Job Type: Regular
FFS Clinician--LICSW, LMHC
Inspired by the values of caring and respect, together we guide individuals with disabilities and other challenges to achieve and enjoy their highest quality of life and personal growth.
Summary: Supports Bridgewell"s mission by providing individual, family, and/or group psychotherapy and crisis intervention services to individuals with psychiatric and/or developmental disabilities.
Program: Bridgewell Counseling Services, Chelmsford
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete diagnostic intakes, treatment plans, goals and objectives, and progress notes for assigned caseload.
- Provide one-to-one counseling with clients in assigned caseload.
- Coordinate services with other clinical treatment team providers.
- Attend treatment planning meetings for clients in assigned caseload.
- Participate in scheduled clinical team and clinical supervision meetings.
- Maintain client records according to regulatory standards.
- Comply with MBHP and other 3 rd party insurers" guidelines for Utilization Review/Quality Assurance.
- Facilitate referrals to other agencies/vendors when appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Masters Degree in social work, psychology, education, or counseling.
- Massachusetts state license required.
- Experience working with people with substance use disorders and co-occurring disorders.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Must have the ability to focus on and assess clinical needs of clients and design indicated treatment goals and objectives.
- Requires acceptable results of CORI check according to Bridgewell policy.
- While performing the duties of this job, employee is frequently required to climb stairs.
- The employee must be able to drive a vehicle.
- Must have a normal range of eyesight with or without corrective lenses.
- Must have a normal range of hearing with or without corrective equipment.
Bridgewell offers a highly competitive hourly rate ($31- $36/hr), administrative support, medical and dental benefits for 25+ hours, compensation for meetings and group supervisions, reimbursement on travel, flexible work schedule, and a great collaborative work environment.
Bridgewell is an EOE/M/F/Vets/Disabled.
|More Jobs from Bridgewell|