This posting cannot receive an online application from your BostonJobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
North Suffolk Mental Health AssociationLocation: Boston, MA 02118 Document ID: AC443-5KCB Posted on: 2019-04-3004/30/2019 Job Type: Full-time
Teacher's Assistant\/Admin. Filer - Spanish Bilingual
- Assist in the development of developmentally appropriate activities and working with parent/caregivers in the groups.
- Assist in the facilitation of developmentally appropriate activities
- Assist in the set up and clean-up of activities.
- Assist in diapering and toileting.
- Direct interaction with children and parents and facilitation of activities when family members are present.
- Maintain and update EEC Professional Qualifications Registry and meet all training requirements
- Maintain all required EEC, DOE, DPH and program documentation. Responsible for integrity of case files and filing of documents.
- Carry out directions of the classroom Lead Teacher necessary for smooth operation of classroom.
- Assist in maintaining toys and equipment in the classroom in conjunction with EEC and DPH standards.
- Responsible for organizing and filing of progress notes and documentation daily
- Assist in maintaining compliance with medical records and funder requirements
- Assist with putting children on and off the transportation vans daily and bringing children safely in and out of classrooms.
- Assist in development of classroom curriculum
Education: High School or GED required. Associates Degree in Early Childhood, CDA preferred. EEC Infant/Toddler Lead Teacher certification preferred.
Experience: Experience within early childhood required.
Skills: Knowledge of early childhood development and classroom. Knowledge or training in early childhood disabilities. Spanish bilingual required.
|More Jobs from North Suffolk Mental Health Association|