This job posting is no longer active on BostonJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
Bay Cove Human ServicesLocation: Boston, MA 02114 Document ID: AF435-2PFB Posted on: 2021-11-0411/04/2021 Job Type: Regular
Minimum Education: Not Specified2021-12-04
Substance Abuse Specialist •Sign-on Bonus
After the first 12 months, receive a bonus of $2,000Salary: $52,000 - $55,000 $4,000 sign on bonus
- PACT operates on the Assertive Community Treatment model and is a multidisciplinary team comprised of a psychiatrist, nurses, clinicians, and specialists able to support people in mental health recovery in finding housing, dealing with addictions, and re-joining the work force or educational program of their choice.
- Clients served are seen in their homes and other community settings.
- The Substance Abuse Specialist is responsible for maintaining a caseload, as well as working individually and in a weekly group with clients with substance abuse issues.
- Master's degree preferred or applicable license / certificate.
- Substance Abuse experience; previous experience working with individuals diagnosed with severe and persistent mental illness.
- An acceptable CORI and own a car
- A COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement of the position. One COVID-19 shot is acceptable, contingent on the individual receiving the second shot within the allotted time frame.