This job posting is no longer active on BostonJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
This posting cannot receive an online application from your BostonJobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
Trunk ClubLocation: Boston, MA Document ID: AB123-146L Posted on: 2017-04-0104/01/2017 Job Type: Regular
Sales Representative (Stylist)
Sales Representative (Stylist)
Location: Boston, MA
Reports to: Director of Sales
Experience: All levels
Trunk Club (www.trunkclub.com) was started to solve a simple problem – shopping for clothes in stores or online just doesn’t work for most people. It’s overwhelming, inconvenient, and takes way too much time. With Trunk Club, men and women discover awesome clothes that are perfect for them without ever having to go shopping. We combine top brands, expert service, and unparalleled convenience to deliver a highly personalized experience that helps everyone look their best.
We start by scouring the planet for the very best in apparel, curating an ever-evolving assortment of pieces from our favorite designers. With the best inventory anywhere as our point of departure, a Stylist on our team hand-selects a trunk of items based on each customer’s needs and tastes. They keep what they love and send the rest right back to us, at no cost to them.
Our team is based in Chicago, IL and has grown to over 1000 employees since starting out in December 2009. We recently joined the Nordstrom family and have locations in Washington, DC, New York City, Dallas, TX, Los Angeles, CA, Charleston, SC, and Boston, MA.
About the Sales Team:
In a sales-driven organization, it is our Stylists/Sales Representatives that build a book of business to generate revenue. Each salesperson makes a significant impact on the organization as they find the perfect clothes for each client through genuine relationships and an unparalleled shopping experience. As a Stylist, you won’t simply sell clothes; you’ll build one-on-one relationships with customers and help change the face of an industry. Because you establish and maintain your own list of clients, your ultimate success depends entirely on your personal drive. We work hard, and we reward hard work well. Performance is based on results, not tenure, and high performers have grown to manage their own teams, open one of our new clubhouses, or play a leadership role on our custom styling team. The opportunities are endless.
In this role, you would:
- Actively prospect new clients, both men and women, to build a book of business
- Focus on consistently meeting and exceeding monthly sales quotas
- Host appointments in our clubhouses, accessing our on-site inventory while providing the ultimate member experience
- Connect with warm leads over the phone, via text and/or by email to initiate their first trunk or appointment
- Pack trunks using our online catalogue, selecting items personalized to each member
- Establish a strong client base and cultivating long-lasting relationships with your customers
- Continue to develop creative prospecting ideas using social media, hosting events, and by acting as a constant brand representative of our service
Our most successful Stylists had a wide variety of experience prior to joining Trunk Club. Sales and/or retail experience is not required, but you should apply if you are:
- A confident top-performer who’s psyched to work in a fast-paced environment
- An entrepreneur who’s hungry to build a book of clients
- A tech-savvy individual who utilizes social media daily
- A results oriented person who wants to be part of a high-energy, high-impact team
- A highly personalized character who focuses attention on the customer, above all else
- A creative who has an appreciation for apparel and style but is also business minded - this job takes someone who possess both
Please click the following link to apply:
keywords: Customer Service; Customer Service Manager; Customer Service; Representative; Field Service Representative; Retail; Mens Apparel and Shoes; Merchandiser; Retail Clerk; Retail Sales; Retail Store Manager; Sales Clerk; Womens Apparel and Shoes; Sales; Account Manager; Demonstrator; Field Sales Representative; Inside Sales Representative; Sales Consultant; Sales Manager; Sales Representative