This job posting is no longer active on BostonJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
This posting cannot receive an online application from your BostonJobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
North Suffolk Mental Health AssociationLocation: Boston, MA 02118 Document ID: AC443-5KC9 Posted on: 2019-04-3004/30/2019 Job Type: Full-time
Program Manager - Hyde Park
As the Program Manager of a Residential home for Individuals living in the assigned group home(s) are met in all areas of service. Responsible for ensuring the integrity of all operating systems. Ensures that all operating systems are functional; including but not limited to clinical and program planning, fiscal oversight, oversight of medication administration, laundry, shopping, menu/meal planning and the maintenance and safety of the group home site(s). Liaison with families and funding sources. This position interfaces with staff, peers, senior management, families, neighbors, medical practitioners, and DDS service coordinators. This position is overseeing highly behavioral adults in a group home setting that require restraints. This position reports to the Residential Service Coordinator.
Expectations of the role:
- Responsible for the oversight of a daily residential schedule, ensuring the program meets Individuals' needs, and allows for their maximum involvement.
- Create a PBS (Positive Behavior Supports) atmosphere in the programs, following the PBS model.
- Responsible for ensuring home(s) are operating per required ratios and are within budget
- Meets with direct support team each week in staff meeting to support, motivate and train them in how to perform their essential job duties and responsibilities and educates staff on agency policies and procedures.
- Ensures the medical services and records meet the needs of the Individuals and conform to regulations.
- Oversees the preparation of program and Individual records for DDS licensing and to meet the standards of quality established by the agency and funding sources.
What you'll need:
- Master's degree from an accredited college or university in a related discipline preferred; BA required
- Three years' of related direct support experience
- Two year of supervisory experience
- Must obtain CPR/First Aide certification within five (5) continuous months of hire
- Must obtain Massachusetts MAP certification within five (5) continuous months of hire
- Valid Massachusetts driver's license
- Off-site travel is required to attend meetings, client functions/appointments and trainings.
- Individual must have normal vision and hearing
Two Weeks' Vacation per year (Three Weeks after 2 years of service), 12 Sick Days per year, and 10 Paid Holidays per year
Health & Dental Insurance, with generous employer contribution
Employer Paid Life Insurance
403 (b) Retirement Plan with employer matching
Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
Medical/Dependent Care/Commuter Flexible Spending Accounts
Access to Credit Union Banking
Access to State Tuition Remission Program (Worksite Specific)
All Team Members have access to the following benefits:
Employee Referral Bonus Program
Comprehensive Training Program