This posting cannot receive an online application from your BostonJobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
North Suffolk Mental Health AssociationLocation: Boston, MA 02118 Document ID: AC443-5K1Z Posted on: 2019-04-3004/30/2019 Job Type: Full-time
Program Manager - West Roxbury
As a Program Manager you will oversee the administrative, financial, and operational operations of a group home for adults with developmental disabilities. As the Program Manager you will be responsible for the clinical and program planning, medication administration, laundry, shopping, menu/meal planning and the maintenance and safety of the group home. Liaison with families and funding sources. This position interfaces with staff, peers, senior management, families, neighbors, medical practitioners, and DDS service coordinators.
- Recruit, hire, train, assign, direct, counsel, discipline and evaluate performance of the Assistant Program Director.
- Liaison between clinical community and staff, program, clinical and agency level problem solving.
- Manage a daily residential schedule, ensuring the program meets Individuals' needs, and allows for their maximum involvement.
- Make sure the program is operating per required ratios and are within budget.
- Meets with direct support team each month to support and motivate them.
- Oversees staff assigned to Individuals to ensure client's successful participation in appropriate recreational and community activities.
- Fosters and maintains positive relationships with funding sources, day rehabilitation programs, families, and neighbors through an appropriate level of communication.
- Oversees the development of behavior plans when needed and secures required approvals for behavior plan before implementing plan. Trains staff in the implementation of newly approved behavior plans.
Education: High School Diploma/GED equivalent required. Bachelor's Degree in a related filed highly preferred.
Experience: Two years of supervisory experience. Two year's experience in Human Services, specifically experience with population that has developmental disorders and/or mental health, and supervisory experience required.
Skills: Must successfully complete all mandatory trainings as required by the Agency within the required timeframe. Must obtain CPR/First Aide certification within five (5) continuous months of hire. Must obtain Massachusetts MAP certification within five (5) continuous months of hire. Valid Massachusetts driver's license.
FULL TIME EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
Two Weeks' Vacation per year (Three Weeks after 2 years of service), 12 Sick Days per year, and 10 Paid Holidays per year
Health & Dental Insurance, with generous employer contribution
Employer Paid Life Insurance
403 (b) Retirement Plan with employer matching
Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
Medical/Dependent Care/Commuter Flexible Spending Accounts
Access to Credit Union Banking
Access to State Tuition Remission Program (Worksite Specific)
All Team Members have access to the following benefits:
Employee Referral Bonus Program
Discounted Movie Tickets
Comprehensive Training Program
|More Jobs from North Suffolk Mental Health Association|