This posting cannot receive an online application from your BostonJobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
North Suffolk Mental Health AssociationLocation: Boston, MA 02118 Document ID: AC443-5KCJ Posted on: 2019-01-1801/18/2019 Job Type: Part-time
Part-time Emergency Services Clinician
Are you ready for an exciting, dynamic career in Mental Health where no day is the same? Join the Boston Emergency Services Team and develop your assessment and diagnosis skills (acumen) while creating relationships with community stakeholders. The Emergency Services Clinician provides direct emergency psychiatric clinical services, coordination and consultation to other care providers. This position is part of an emergency services team providing continuity of care to all emergency clients, families and allied services.
- Prescreening evaluations for information and referral services, respite care and specializing and various administrative tasks.
- Provide direct emergency psychiatric clinical services, coordination and consultation to other service providers.
- Provide mobile psychiatric services to clients in coordination with other community service providers.
- Provide brief crisis intervention follow-up, as indicated.
- Assess crisis or emergency situations and intervene immediately with appropriate clinical treatment for clients.
- This is an on-site position, with the expectation of mobile response, in addition.
- Weekends, Holiday and shift rotation will be required.
Experience: Minimum one year in a psychiatric emergency service or similar setting required.
Education: Master's Degree in a relevant human service clinical specialty that is Medicaid reimbursable.
Skills: Must have access to a car and possess a valid driver's license. Working knowledge of emergency services procedures preferred.
|More Jobs from North Suffolk Mental Health Association|