This job posting is no longer active on BostonJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
Textron Specialized VehiclesLocation: Boston, MA 02128 Document ID: AD135-4K5Q Posted on: 2019-04-1004/10/2019 Job Type: Regular
|Salary: $45000 -- $50000|
Field Service Technician
- Perform complex diagnostics, service repairs, and maintenance work on customer and company owned equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical, hydraulic, heating, deicing and pnuematic systems using necessary schematics.
- Utilize computer software Powertrain Management Systems to diagnose issues.
- Communicate safety concerns and customer requests for service to management.
- Provide customers with product support including answering parts and service calls, providing equipment operational instruction and maintenance, and conducting operational training in house and at customer locations.
- Perform equipment testing to confirm proper operation of all functions of test machine.
- Work with the service team to identify and order needed parts.
- Answer technical support calls on scheduled basis.
- Education: Associates or technical degree required
- Years of Experience: 6 or more years of experience working with equipment
- Previous Deicer and Ground Support Equipment experience preferred
- Software knowledge: Microsoft Office Applications
- Must possess a valid drives license and must comply with TSV Pool, Fleet, and DOT policies
- Must have own tooling to meet minimum tool list requirements
- Applicant must have a vaild passport in good standing or obtain one within 90 days
Please apply below