This posting cannot receive an online application from your BostonJobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
North Suffolk Mental Health AssociationLocation: Boston, MA 02118 Document ID: AC443-5KCK Posted on: 2019-01-1801/18/2019 Job Type: Full-time
Overnight Emergency Services Program Coordinator
- Assists in the development and allocation of program resources.
- Assists in the planning, redesign and development of the program in collaboration with appropriate clinical and administrative personnel.
- Performs periodic program evaluation and quality assurance.
- Performs clinical services, crisis intervention and evaluations with clients as needed.
- Liaisons with community agencies such as DMH, DCF, CSAs, etc. to facilitate care coordination and crisis planning meetings.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of contracts with individuals and agency for the purposes of referrals, compliance with regulations, and general community relations
- Coordination of the day to day operations of mobile crisis team and urgent care center which provides psychiatric evaluation, crisis intervention, psychopharmacological treatment, peer to peer support and therapeutic response to children, youth and their families.
- Under the direction of the Director of ESP provides training, supervision, and consultation to clinicians, nurses, recovery support specialists, family partners, and peer specialists and coordinates further clinical response in crisis with other management team members and funding agency staff.
- Triage and assign cases, collaborate with families, individuals and providers to provide best information to clinicians in the field and assist each team member on each case to decide best disposition through telephonic supervision.
- Monitors productivity, caseloads and billable hour level of clinicians.
- Assists with supervisory responsibilities including hiring, training, and supervising employees.
- Provide on-call coverage as needed.
Education: Master's Degree in Psychology, Nursing, or Human Services.
Experience: Three to five years of supervisory/administrative experience in mental health field or Human Services Field. Must have working knowledge of emergency services procedures.
|More Jobs from North Suffolk Mental Health Association|