This job posting is no longer active on BostonJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
Bay Cove Human ServicesLocation: Boston, MA 02114 Document ID: AF455-1XRC Posted on: 2021-11-1911/19/2021 Job Type: Regular
Will not pay relocation expenses
Minimum Education: Bachelors2021-12-19
Director of People and Culture
What you will do:
The Director of People and Culture executes activities to maximize the strategic use of Human Resources and maintains functions such as employee relations, employee experience, company policies/compliance, talent acquisition, benefits and wellness to create a positive, employee-oriented and high-performance culture. This position is a hybrid on-site and remote position.
You’re a Strategic Thinker. You are able to see the big picture, and understand how to strategically manage, lead, and scale the services, policies, and programs that foster engagement, innovation, and discovery at Bay Cove. You are skilled at shifting from reactive to proactive. You make decisions based on data, input and insight from the broader organization.
You’re a Leader. A self-aware and open leader, you are fueled by the opportunity to develop, mentor and empower team members. You meet people where they are and proactively foster a culture that welcomes, honors, and encourages diversity of thought. You have the confidence and experience to create a vision and enable your team to execute on it.
You’re a Collaborator. As someone who can influence without authority, you earn respect and build goodwill through your actions and role-modeling. You team with leaders inside and outside HR to create a sphere of influence that ensures the HR function is integrated to support Bay Cove’ development in a scalable and consistent way. You are a bridge between employees and administrators.
You’re a Self-Starter. You have a results orientation and act with a sense of urgency. Intellectually curious, you proactively seek out knowledge and insight that will enable you to identify root causes and speak truth to power. You drive outcomes and initiatives independently. A natural at driving momentum and outcomes, you move things forward with a sense of urgency and creativity.
Director of Wellness and Benefits and Recruitment Manager
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum 4 years of HR progressive experience
- Experience as a strategic business partner with credibility as a trusted advisor and confidant to people leaders on business issues and business strategy with the ability to link human resources as a driver and influencer of business performance.
- Comprehensive HR experience, including a complete understanding of and hands on exposure to the full mix of HR functions, including employee relations.
- Strong project management skills with ability to manage short term deliverables concurrent with longer-term strategic milestones.
- Strong consultative style with proven experience supporting employees.
- Strong communication, collaboration and influencing skills;
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Experience with HRIS such as Ceridian, Kronos, or ADP.
Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.