This posting cannot receive an online application from your BostonJobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
North Suffolk Mental Health AssociationLocation: Boston, MA 02118 Document ID: AC443-5K4Q Posted on: 2018-12-1512/15/2018 Job Type: Full-time
Clinical Coordinator for Developmental and Other Services
North Suffolk Mental Health Association, a large community behavioral health agency, has provided a wide range of services in the greater Boston area for decades. Your specialized skills are vitally needed to serve individuals with developmental and intellectual disabilities. As Clinical Coordinator, you would provide and oversee clinical services and care coordination and act as a liaison with the Department of Developmental Services (DDS). You would assist with program development, training and consultation, and help create best-practice service models. Work includes collaboration with North Suffolk Developmental Services Residential programs. Grow your skills with diverse experience, excellent training and clinical supervision, and opportunities for growth as part of our multidisciplinary team.
- Manage referrals, perform biopsychosocial assessments and create individualized action plans for persons served.
- Provide Individual, group and family therapy, care coordination and case management, as well as crisis intervention and risk management in the context of a supportive team.
- Collaborate and coordinate closely with DDS and other providers, within and outside North Suffolk
- Grow the developmental services clinical program.
- Document efficiently in an electronic health record according to compliance standards
- Master's degree in Social Work, Counseling Psychology or related clinical field required. Independent licensure preferred, working toward licensure required.
- Three years' experience in the provision of behavioral/clinical/educational services. Experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities and/or autism spectrum disorder(s) highly preferred. Supervisory experience preferred.
- Coordination, supervision and hiring experience preferred.
- Ability to engage different kinds of people and work creatively and collaboratively.
- Willingness to work within a flexible model of care and adapt quickly when necessary.
- Initiative to take on complex tasks and see through to completion.
Unique Benefits include:
- Opportunities for growth and exposure to many programs in this large agency.
- Opportunity to participate in the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Plan
- 403(b) retirement contribution plan with employer matching
- Participate in professional continuing education positions
- Educational Reimbursement/Available CEUs
- H1B-visa waiver program sponsorship
- Health, Dental, Short Term/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Pet Insurance
Tagged as: APRN, Clinical, Developmental Services, LICSW, lmhc, Ph.D