This posting cannot receive an online application from your BostonJobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
North Suffolk Mental Health AssociationLocation: Boston, MA 02118 Document ID: AC443-5K4T Posted on: 2019-04-3004/30/2019 Job Type: Full-time
Clinical Manager - LICSW
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities including supporting hiring, training, and evaluating employees.
- Provides the full range of direct outpatient clinical services in individual, group, family and clinical case management modalities, for a variety of client populations. Performs independent biopsychosocial assessment, diagnosis, treatment planning and disposition.
- Oversees, coordinates and monitors social work services provided to all clients to assure appropriate direct care, case management, continuity of care, referral and outreach services as indicated.
- Provides and oversees the provision of clinical supervision to staff and interns.
- In collaboration with Nurse Manager, oversees and coordinates all clinical and administrative aspects of referral and intake to the Freedom Trail Clinic, including relationships with community partners and referral sources. Screens and triages referrals as appropriate. Manages, implements evaluates, and adjusts intake/assessment model, as needed and as directed.
- Collaborates with Administrative Coordinator and clinical staff in all aspects of tasks and protocols related to payers. Ensures clinicians are responsive with related documentation and communication with third-party organizations, and internal Billing and Contracts Departments.
- Arranges for and oversees clinical coverage.
- Collaborates with other community partners and providers, including the Department of Mental Health, the Department of Developmental Services, medical providers and behavioral health providers, as well as other North Suffolk programs, to support clinical objectives.
- Monitors and oversees case assignment and reassignment, clinician caseloads and productivity requirements. In consultation with Director of Ambulatory Services, approves requests for productivity credit where appropriate.
- Coordinates and collaborates with third party payers and managed care entities as indicated/directed. Develops and maintains relationships with third party payers.
- Provides after hours on-call coverage for the agency.
Education: Master of social work degree with independent licensure (LICSW)
Experience: Minimum of 5 years of experience. Supervisory experience required. Management experience preferred.
|More Jobs from North Suffolk Mental Health Association|