This job posting is no longer active on BostonJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
Bay Cove Human ServicesLocation: Boston, MA 02114 Document ID: AF435-2PF1 Posted on: 2021-11-0411/04/2021 Job Type: Regular
Minimum Education: Not Specified2021-12-04
Clinical Care Manager - LICSW - HCI - BH Team 1
We are looking for someone who strives to:
- Challenge thinking.
- Be different.
- Lead change.
Bay Cove is looking for people who are inspired and inspiring.
- Outreach to and engage enrollees enrolled in ACO and referred for CP program.
- Conduct comprehensive assessment of enrollees including the medical, psychiatric and social issues of enrollees served.
- Organize and facilitate the effective functioning of the Interdisciplinary Care Team (ICT), including coordinating meetings, facilitating communication and documentation.
- Monitor the enrollee’s health status and needs and provide nursing and medical care coordination, including revising health related treatment goals and plans in collaboration with the enrollee and the team.
- Coordinate the development, implementation, monitoring and review of the enrollee care plans, including health care strategies.
- Collaborate closely with PCP and other health care providers regarding changes in services, care transitions, crisis intervention; while focusing on continuity and quality of enrollee care and potential efficiencies and cost-savings.
- Solid understanding of person-centered and strengths-based principles and modalities.
- Experience working with people living with SMI and/or SUD.
- Licensure-MA license to practice independently (LICSW, LMHC) required.
- Knowledge of clinical and psychiatric rehabilitation values, principles and techniques.
- Ability to triage/balance competing priorities.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Effective communication skills- ability to facilitate, exceptional customer service; organizational skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrated experience in clinical and case management.
- Problem solving skills- demonstrated experience in evaluating all aspects of a problem or opportunity and make or facilitate appropriate and timely decisions.
- Driving is a requirement for this position using a personal vehicle.
- Candidates with bi-lingual capacity eligible for $500 sign-on bonus.
- Keywords: Care coordination, Behavioral Health, Mental health, Licensed Clinician, Licensed Social Worker, Licensed Mental Health Counselor, ACO/MCO, Case Management, Mobile teams
- A COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement of the position. One COVID-19 shot is acceptable, contingent on the individual receiving the second shot within the allotted time frame.