This job posting is no longer active on BostonJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
citizenM HotelsLocation: Boston, MA 02114 Document ID: AD191-38BQ Posted on: 2019-05-1705/17/2019 Job Type: Regular
Minimum Education: Not Specified2019-06-16
ambassador - citizenM Boston
citizenM is a hotel providing affordable luxury for the mobile citizens of the world. With style that'll knock your socks off, we offer citizens a real home away from home, plus the world’s fluffiest pillows. Our typical guest is a frequent traveler who is quality and design driven and cost conscious.
We currently have hotels in Amsterdam, London, Glasgow, New York and Paris, with more to come in Europe the USA and Asia. We are proud to have put the hospitality back into the hospitality industry, and have received numerous awards for our groundbreaking approach.
As an ambassador, naturally you are enthusiastic, optimistic and treat everyone with respect. You work together with your fellow ambassadors to deliver exceptional service for our guests! This means that you primarily and regularly perform, and/or assist in performing, personal service to our guests.
your main tasks are:
- greeting and welcoming our guests to the world of citizenM
- help our guests at check-in / check-out kiosk
- work with our Property Management System
- serve a signature sandwich, salad or warm dish
- prepare and serve a super coffee and delicious cocktail
- maintain the lobby, canteenM and food displays
- re-stock canteenM
- guarantee the quality of food & beverage as well as excellent food & beverage service
- talk and listen to our guests, and inform them about the hotel and also of the city, including the best places to be, eat, shop or club
- inform our guests on worldly goods and other citizenM gear available at the hotel gift shop
- are fluent in English
- can multi-task
- do not need to have specific hotel experience
- love to meet and greet different people
- are passionate about the things you're doing
- offer you a mobile job, never dull or standard
- offer you a special training program and a personal development plan
- reward you for good performance
- give you an exclusive citizenM outfit
Fulltime: 07.00AM - 3.30PM // 3:00PM - 11:30PM