ConfidentialLocation: Boston, MA 02210 Document ID: AB305-5N54 Posted on: 2017-08-0708/07/2017 Job Type: Regular
Will not pay relocation expenses
HOUR Hourly Wage: $18.00 minimum Minimum Education: Associates2017-09-06
Supports company operations by maintaining office systems. Drew Company is looking for an Administrative Assistant with skill, experience, and professionalism to be the back bone of day-to-day operations.
To thrive in this role, you'll need to enjoy variety, work independently, communicate well, and to be organized. This individual will necessitate a high standard of personal demeanor including professional standards acceptable to the company. We are looking for a motivated individual. The diversity of this role means you will be involved in many aspects of the company.
This position will support the Executive Team, including the Chairman, Presidents, and CEO. In addition, the Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative support to staff in an effective and efficient manner. The right candidate will have a proven ability to work under pressure.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Calendar management, travel itineraries, scheduling and meeting coordination
* Travel planning and coordination
* Answer queries via phone, email and general correspondence
* Manage procurement of all office supplies
* Maintains office efficiency by organizing and planning as necessary
* Schedule vendors supplying IT, Phone and other office services
* Any other special projects or duties as required or assigned
* Event support including managing guest lists, table seating, supporting registration table
* Evenings and weekends as necessary
* Minimum one year administrative or project management experience
* Detail oriented
* Excellent customer service skills
* Excellent organizational and communication skills (oral and written)
* Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)