As a staff person at the Intensive Medical Group Living Environment Program, the C.N.A participates in the engagement, assessment and treatment planning process and as part of the program. This position provides direct services to people in ICGLE/ IMGLE settings in the areas of medical health, daily living skills, transportation, skill-building, money management, medication administration, risk mitigation and other areas based on the person centered treatment plan. Services are provided based on recovery tenets and are aimed to promote overall health and well-being of persons served. Responsibilities:
- Provides hands on assistance with personal care, mobility assistance and help with housekeeping in addition to medical interventions to address needs and goals of persons served.
- Assist persons with showers and laundry. Assistance with transporting from bed to wheelchair, wheel chair to shower.
- Participate in housekeeping and upkeep of the assigned persons living areas.
- Order appropriate medical supplies for the program.
- Participate in all required clinical and skill trainings to enhance skills and knowledge base.
- Assist persons with movement and exercise.
High school diploma/GED required. Must have C.N.A certificate.Experience:
Minimum of six months experience working with similar population in a human services environment.Skills:
Must be MAP certified with five months of hire. Must complete CPR/First Aid certification during orientation.