Office Coordinator/Executive Assistant - Boston
Fusion is a high-growth biotech focused on developing drugs to treat cancer. This is a pivotal position to contribute to our mission to create targeted radiotherapies that transform the lives of patients, their families, and our community.
Reporting to the SVP BD and US Operations, this position will act as an interface for the Boston office and other location(s), organize the administrative needs of Fusion, and work with the Operations team to prioritize the administrative workload. Indirect (dotted-line) reporting to the Executive Director Finance & Administration. While the administrative priorities of this stand-alone role are described below, a motivated individual can go well beyond these to guide and shape the success of Fusion and have an enormous impact on the entire organization!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support of Fusion Executive team – Chief Medical Officer, SVP Business Development and US Operations, other Executives as hired
- Pivotal responsibilities of managing calendars, planning meetings and travel, staff expenses and reconciliation/reports, and being the external face/representing Fusion
- Administrative support for all Boston office staff and other location(s):
- Copying, filing, mail, meeting invites and prep (room bookings, catering, etc.), coordinate departmental events, arrange participation in conferences with planning and logistics, proof written materials
- Maintain office, kitchen, and conference room supplies/organization
- Meetings and conferences – schedule/set-up appointments and meetings (physical/online meetings, A/V equipment), calendar management, prepare background material
- Travel arrangements/itinerary – transportation and lodging, meetings, cell phone travel plans, travel funds advances, etc.
- Boston vendor invoice reconciliation, backup verification
- All other duties as required
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of administrative experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Administrative competence (typing, scheduling, e-mailing, coordinating calendars, copying)
- Prior executive assistant experience working in a busy, high-growth and fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated strong self-starter and sense of autonomy, efficient, independent, proactive, and self-motivated. Proven ability to anticipate needs, prioritize responsibilities, and manage multiple priorities with tight timelines
- Ability to work well both in team environment as well as operate independently with minimal supervision
- Possesses excellent communication skills with an ability to respond with professionalism in verbal and written communications with all levels of the organization
- Uses good judgment while working with highly sensitive, confidential material and information
- Ability for occasional travel a preference.
Please apply directly online with the Company at: